We are very excited to expand our presence in the throws community. In doing so we will be offering coaching services, camps, and more behind the scenes content. We are looking to find an intern to help expand the THROvacs Online store and well as gather and deliver Social Media content. This position maybe ideal for a college student needing internship requirements.
Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (X).
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Track and Field (Preferred knowledge of the Throws events)
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Video Editing skills
- E-commerce knowledge